A one day Training, looking at Anxiety and working with it in the Counselling room
On the day, it will cover
• An overview of Anxiety
• Look at the Anxiety Cycle Model
• How to use a CBT/Solution Focused approach in the Counselling room.
• Explore bodywork, visualisation work, and self-activated coping strategies.
• Look at the peripheral issues that feed Anxiety
• Explore a session by session guide.
This day will be ideal for;
• Trainee Counsellors.
• Newly Qualified Counsellors.
• Counsellors who have yet to move in to the field of Anxiety work.
Handouts and CPD certificate included.
Tom is a fully qualified Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner and Counsellor, and has been working full-time with clients since 2003. He specialises working with Fear and Anxiety and this accounts for approx. 70% of his client load.
10th June 2017
(9.30am to approx 4.30pm) at
Holiday Inn, Leigh Road, Eastleigh SO50 9PG
includes refreshments and a light lunch
Early bird cost before 10th May £87.00, Thereafter the cost is £100.00
Limited to 12 places and the booking time is closed on the 31st May 2017
Please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and a booking form, or call 07901522692