Date: 19/06/2019 at 9:30am
End date: 19/06/2019 at 4:00pm
Venue: Spring Grove House (situated within West Thames College's campus), London Road, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 4HS.
Trainer: Nigel Hatten
The aims of this course are:
• To understand the pathways within the criminal justice process for Victims, Perpetrators as well as the indirect effects on families.
• Explore pre-court monitoring, the trial steps and post court monitoring including civil orders that can relate to suspects.
• To understand how other agencies, manage allegations of sexual abuse.
Objectives: By the end of the day, the delegate will be able to:
• Understand the pathway for victims within the criminal justice department.
• Understand the pathway for perpetrators within the criminal justice department.
• Identify the law enforcement monitoring processes available for suspects including civil orders.
• Understand how other agencies i.e. Social Care manage allegations including the allegations management process.
• Put Knowledge learnt into practice in scenario exercise