Member Status: Accredited
Member No: JR00P01
I have worked in various settings during my time as a counsellor, working initially with young people in youth projects and schools, and at the same time with those affected by sight loss, most of whom were in the older age group. I have coordinated and run counselling services for a Youth Project, including supervising many counsellors over the years., both trainees and qualified counsellors. I have built up a small private practice as well, and now work solely in that, seeing clients and supervisees. At the present time I am offering sessions by phone or Skype or Zoom.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Person-Centred Counselling (IICPD Plymouth 1998)
Certificate in Supervision (Pyscholgy Matters London 2003)
Training in Emotional Logic (2000)
CPD (Continuing Professional Development) in many aspects of therapy and taking in the basics of different models to integrate into my practice.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Languages Spoken