Ms Jane Wheal
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: JW00P08
I work with a range of issues but specialise in working with people who experienced sexual abuse in childhood. I have been doing this for over 10 years. I work with individuals and groups.I
- Qualifications & Experience2014 PG certificate in Counselling supervision
2008 Diploma in psychology ( Conversion for post grads)
2008 Advanced diploma in integrative and relational approaches to TA counselling and psychotherapy.
2007 Diploma in in integrative and relational approaches to TA counselling and psychotherapy.
2006 Advanced certificate in TA counselling and psychotherapy.
2004 TA fundamentals.
2002 Foundation in Dance movement therapy.
I've also attended CPD courses including working with CSA, domestic violence, bereavement, substance misuse, facilitating groups and dementia awareness.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken