Jesica Tortosa Encinas
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS13-00418
“Is stress at work affecting your relationship?”
“Do you feel disconnected in your relationship?”
"Is depression putting a strain on the relationship?"
“Do you feel like your family doesn’t get you?”
"Do you feel like COVID damaged your social life?"
Sometimes tension builds up in any kind of relationship because things are not said or they are misinterpreted because of the way we phrase things.
It can also be because we don’t share the same values and can’t seem to agree.
If this sounds like you, I’m here to walk with you through your journey to a more open and genuine way of communicating with your loved ones to have the relationship you want.
Begin your journey today! Email me at: email@example.com
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad.Dip.PC)
CPCAB Level 5 Diploma in Relationship Counselling
Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Languages Spoken