Mrs Lorraine Bygrave
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-01037
I'm an accredited counsellor, CBT Practitioner and EMDR Therapist.
I am also an approved by LINK Barnardos adoption counsellor.
I work with children, adults, couples and families.
I also offer Skype Therapy.
I'm fully insured, and hold an enhanced DBS for whilst working with children.
I help people who are suffering with anxiety, depression, bereavement, trauma, PTSD, abuse and relationship problems.
I offer a safe confidential space for people to speak freely about their thoughts and feelings without the fear of being judged.
- Qualifications & ExperienceEMDR Levels 1-4
Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Practitioners Diploma in CBT
Attachment Focussed Training
Adoption Trained by Barbados LINK
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken