Ms Deirdre Martin
Member Status: Senior Accredited
Member No: NCS14-01370
I help people to manage difficulties they are experiencing and to bring about change in a warm, compassionate and safe way without judgement.
Do you need help with issues such as anxiety, depression, stress, trauma/ptsd, bereavement or loss, emotional or sexual abuse or anger?
Using a very person centred counselling approach , CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy ) and/or EMDR (eye movement desensitisation reprocessing therapy ) I can help.
I work from a private and comfortable setting.
I am a professionally qualified and experienced psychotherapist.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAQA Advanced Diploma in Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Emotional issues
- Panic attacks
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Immune system support
- Languages Spoken