Mrs Nicola Mann
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-01517
I am a fully qualified Integrative Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist.
I work from my beautiful therapy room set within my garden in Ipswich.
I offer a quiet, relaxed environment, in which we can work together in the areas you bring to therapy.
I work empathetically, and ensure that sessions are client led, which enables you to work at your own pace to explore your own feelings, without feeling judged or pressurised
I undertake regular supervision to oversee my practice and also partake in regular CPD to ensure that I stay up to date on research and theories, in order to offer the best practice to my clients.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Counselling and Psychotherapeutic skills.
Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Diploma in Hypnotherapy.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken