Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-01791
I use an integrative approach that will enable me to find the best fit for your presenting issues. Main issues covered are Anxiety and the effect it has on your relationships and general well being.
We are all individuals and one size does not fit all which is why I will work with you to find the best solution for your needs.
I know how difficult it can be to make that first step and ask for help, I have been there, it isn’t easy and can sometimes feel like no one could ever help you overcome your fears. That doesn’t need to be the case, we sometimes just need a new perspective.
We all have the internal resources to change our outlook, I would like to help you find your own answers.
- Qualifications & ExperienceNLP Practitioner Certificate
Level 3 Counselling skills
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Languages Spoken