Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02024
There are times in life that it may be difficult or impossible to cope alone.
I am a humanistic counsellor offering a safe and confidential counselling service where my clients are able to explore their issues without judgement.
I work with individual clients and couples covering a wide range of difficulties.
I am based in the centre of Bridgnorth High Town with a discreet entrance.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Therapeutic Counselling Level 4
Working with Couples
Working with Addictions
Certificate in Counselling Skills Level 2
Further CPD Training
Understanding Domestic Violence and Abuse
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken