Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02041
*I am a registered counsellor and psychotherapist with many years experience of work within the NHS,Voluntary Organisations and Private Practice.
I now run a busy independent practice where I work with individuals who suffer from a variety of mental health difficulties and problems. These range from relationship issues, to depression, all forms of anxiety, chronic worry,low self esteem and various addictions .
If you are experiencing any of these problems then please do contact me, I might be able to help.
- Qualifications & Experience*Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
Diploma in Life Coaching
MA in Sociology and Social Policy
BSc (Hons) Psychology
Diploma in Management Studies
Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken