Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02112
My name is Jill and within my private practice, I offer counselling in the Peterborough and surrounding areas, including Market Deeping and Bourne.
I have experience with both adults and children, whilst working with the little miracles charity as their Counselling Lead, I manage a team, and together we provide counselling for both parents and children facing all manner of adversity.
I am also a Tutor for Chrysalis not for profit LTD an a Clinical Supervisor.
I use various approaches, having been trained as an integrative therapist, this enables me to use the right approach for each client. A supportive, non-judgmental, congruent environment can provide us with the means to start the healing process. From a short course of CBT to long term counselling for deeper issues, the healing process starts here.
- Qualifications & Experiencedip hyp cs
Ad prof Dip PC level 5
Certificate in Clinical Supervision
Diploma in Clinical Supervision
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken