Member Status: Senior Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02609
I've worked for several years as a therapist, having trained after leaving university in counselling and youth work. I have worked with children, young people and adults and can adapt my working style to the needs of each age group.
I strongly believe in the relationship between client and therapist as well as working hard to ensure that the therapy you receive is according to your needs and the way you feel comfortable working.
I work in the Eastleigh area. I can offer a flexible service, offering appointments during the day, evenings and at weekends.
I offer both long and short time therapy according to your need. Having continued training alongside my years of experience in the therapy room, I can call on a lot of different ways of working (from creative play to CBT to dream exploration), depending on your wishes.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI qualified in 2009 in Gestalt and Humanistic Counselling. After this, I completed a BA in Counselling, receiving a 2:1. I also have an MA in Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Sexuality Identity
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken