Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03323
Back in 2010 I was using play therapy with children with special educational needs and disabilities. I found that counselling through play could be really useful when a child did not have the words to express how they felt.
However, I also realised that it was not only the children and young people who needed support but their parents, families and school professionals working with them . I then expanded my qualifications and roles to be able to support them through counselling.
I now engage with a range of children, young people and adults in Solihull in local schools and counselling settings.
I have clients from Solihull and also surrounding areas such as Tamworth, Redditch, Walsall and Stratford.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for a free initial telephone call on 01564 340156 to assess how best we might be able together to move things forward.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have a degree in psychology, post graduate diploma in play therapy, am a fully qualified accredited integrative psychotherapeutic counsellor and a clinical supervisor.
- What I can help with
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken