Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03534
Hi I'm Kirsty.
At this stage in my life I've had many roles personally & professionally, which along with much joy and happiness have also brought some challenges as often the the path of life does. I've also experienced counselling from your side & know how daunting that, initial reaching out, can be. As a counsellor, my aim is to help you feel better and work with you through whatever issues may be concerning you just now.
As an integrated psycho-therapeutic counsellor I am able to adapt and use a range of models and approaches, that will be most suited and comfortable for you.
It's important to me, that you feel confident and comfortable in working with me, so please contact me if you would like to find out more about how I might be able to help you, or answer any questions you may have,
- Qualifications & ExperienceMy formal qualifications are:
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Certificate of Achievement in Working with Couples
Seasons For Growth Companion (Adults)
Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory
Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills Level 3
PDA Practice learning in Social Work
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Panic attacks
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken