Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03713
I am a fully insured, qualified psychotherapeutic counsellor running a private practice in Beckenham and Penge offering both short-term and long-term therapy.
In addition to my private practice, I also volunteer as a therapist at Mind in Croydon, working with clients of all ages with a range of issues including bereavement, stress, anxiety, anger, and depression.
Mind provide their volunteers with continuing personal development on a regular basis, this includes working creatively, in different ways, with visual therapy this can be more (rewarding) for some clients who find it hard to open up about issues they may not want to face.
I also volunteer for Living Well, Bromley, offering counselling to the homeless and those in need at Holy Trinity Church, Penge.
- Qualifications & ExperiencePsychotherapeutic Counselling (Adv Dip)
Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip CST)
Hypnotherapy Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR)
Safeguarding Training (MIND)
Gestalt training (MIND)
Resilience Working with Youths (MIND)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken