Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03795
I have an AIM Qualifications Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling and have particular experience working with anxiety and depression.
I am a fully qualified counsellor, with a Diploma in Psychotherapeutic counselling and a member of the National counselling society (NCS), working within their ethical framework.
I offer a safe, confidential, professional space for you to discuss and explore your situation and feelings. We can work together to support you as you find clarity and understanding, enabling progress, and a sense of fulfilment and empowerment.
I am an integrative counsellor and I draw on a number of different modalities to suit each individual's clients needs.
These approaches include elements of CBT, psychodynamic, psychoanalytic and person-centred therapy.
I ordinarily offer online, phone and face to face sessions, however, due to the pandemic I only currently offer Online and phone Sessions, however will be able to offer face to face sessions when restrictions ease.
I offer a 15 minute free online or phone consultation so that you can meet me and get a feel for how we might work together before commencing any sessions.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have an AIM Qualifications Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling and have particular experience working with anxiety and depression.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken