Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-04440
Hi, I am like you. I have good days and bad days and when things aren't going that well, I draw on my clinical experience and Mindfulness practices to help me regain my balance. After 26 years of mixed Counselling, Psychotherapy and Coaching work I have much to call upon and it is this I offer to you, to help you heal and move forward.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMA Applied Psychology - University of Lancaster.
PG Dip Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapies - University of Exeter.
Mindfulness Based Self Compassion -Centre for MCS.
NLP Practitioner - OPAL/ABNLP.
TA 101, Conflict Resolution & Emotional Literacy - Iron Mill Institute.
Duty of Care & Child Protection - Mosaic Training.
Enhanced DBS Certificate.
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken