Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-04574
Location: King's Lynn
Hello, my name is Amy and I am a qualified counsellor working in King's Lynn.
Whatever you are feeling be it sad, lonely, anxious or depressed, having a safe confidential space to work through your issues with a trusted counsellor can make the difference. My aim is to provide my clients with that safe confidential environment and provide support to help you find answers or acceptance, to feel better.
I am an integrative counsellor which means I use a variety of techniques and am flexible in the way I work so that together we can find the style and pace that best suits you and your situation.
My core conditions are to listen in an empathetic way, be genuine and never judge.
Initially we will start with a telephone conversation to get to know each other a little bit and see if we are happy to work together.
My sessions are normally face to face but during this time of Covid 19 I am offering virtual sessions via Skype with a view to moving to face to face later should that become appropriate.
- Qualifications & ExperienceChrysalis Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken