Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05263
I work with issues such as stress, anxiety, depression, grief and bereavement, low self- esteem, coping skills, gender identity, PTSD, disordered eating, life transitions, codependency, emotional disturbance and problems that generally create a dissatisfaction with life.
The essence of my work is to facilitate self -growth and compassion by helping you identify the core challenges and setbacks that are preventing you from being your 'true' self and living a 'full' life. As a result I seek to work collaboratively with each client to explore their issues on a deeper level, working to achieve balance, peace and harmony.
I offer a confidential and safe space for you to explore the things that concern you and I take great pride in the progress and success of my clients, and look forward to helping you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBSc (Hons) Open Degree in Social Science and Counselling.
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Diploma in Counselling
Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory
Certificate in Self Acceptance
Registered member of NCS (MNCS Accred)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken