Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05324
Counselling is a talking therapy, it is a journey that we take together which aims to bring understanding, change and a space to heal. However I understand how difficult it can be to take those first steps on the path to seeking help and support.
I have worked with adults and young people for many years and believe if we are given a space that is safe and our voice is heard we have the ability within ourselves to heal and grow.
I am dedicated to working in a therapeutic way that is right for you and using an integrated approach that will help you get the most from each session.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am Integrative Psychotherapist. I work with adults and young people struggling with mental health issues including stress, anxiety and emotional issues.
My main modality is Person Centred but frequently incorporate CBT, Transactional Analysis and Gestalt.
- What I can help with
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Start exercising
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken