Miss Rhianan Lowes
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05456
Rhianan Lowes Therapeutic Counselling and member of the National Counselling Society. I am fully insured with Holistic Therapy Insurance.
I offer one to one counselling for adults in person or telephone or Zoom
I offer supervision for both student and qualified counsellors.
I am a qualified Counsellor & Supervisor , working in private practice in Southville/bedminster Bristol. I can work with Individuals and couples for therapy. I work in an integrative person centred way incorporating healthy challenge. I have worked with a variety of people who have brought a wide spectrum of issues into counselling. I treat each person equally and offer the same core conditions to everyone.
I am also a Lecturer - Training Level 5 students to qualified Advanced Diploma.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Level 7 Counselling Supervision
Certificate in Relationship Therapy
As well as the above counselling qualifications I undertake continuing professional development with a minimum of 30 hours top up training per year.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken