Rachel Mary Griffiths
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06077
I am a qualified psychotherapeutic counsellor based in Sunbury.
I offer an encouraging, open, and honest space. My approach is warm and compassionate. I am here to listen.
I work with adults as an integrative therapist, which means I can draw from several core therapeutic approaches, so that our sessions are tailored to you.
Our relationship is a key element to our work together, as you need to feel trust in order to be able to work constructively. I provide a safe and confidential space for you to explore whatever brings you to counselling. Your sessions are your time and space to use as you need, without worry of judgement.
I also offer a free, no obligation 30-minute chat to help you get an idea as to whether we might work well together.
Please visit my website for more information and submit a contact form or email me if you have any questions or to organise an initial chat.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAIM Qualifications Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Practice
AIM Qualifications Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
AIM Awards Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills & Theory
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Languages Spoken