Mrs Shauna Crimp
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06317
'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's learning to dance in the rain.'
I am an integrative counsellor and I work with a broad range of issues including:
-anxiety and fear;
-confidence and self-esteem
As an integrative counsellor, I can draw upon many different types of therapeutic approaches in order to tailor an approach that best suits you. I can offer focussed sessions where we can address a current situation over a brief period of time (usually 6 to 8 sessions) or we can address deeper rooted difficulties over a longer period of time. I believe that each of us deserves to have our story heard. Counselling can help you to understand why you do the things you do, to release the things you cannot change, and to move forward with a new outlook.
I am currently offering sessions as follows: face-to-face in my office, walk-and-talk sessions, or zoom sessions.
I look forward to walking beside you on your journey.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice (Level 5)
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Level 4)
Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Skills Theory
Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken