Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06685
Every day I listen through the art of communication.
The results is a more positive understanding of yourself which leads to a stable, love based state of mind.
On my elected journeys through South East Asia, Australia and the Americas, I have been fortunate enough to experience diversity, living in different cultures.
I have a variety of approaches that I use and explore with my clients, depending on their needs and goals. I work together with the past and the here and now in an integrative way.
I offer a space to talk freely, working with your feelings and perceptions creating an opportunity for you explore all areas of your life, moving towards greater self - awareness.
Together we can walk on your journey to wholeness and well-being.
I offer both indoor and outdoor counselling ( walking therapy)
- Qualifications & ExperienceABC Level 2 Counselling
ABC Level 3 Counselling
Professional Integrative Counselling level 4 Diploma
Accredited by the NCS
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Parenting skills
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Start exercising
- Languages Spoken