Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07878
Hello, my name is Debbie and I work in Exeter, North Devon. I see clients over the age of 14 years old. I provide counselling either face to face, online or via a telephone service. This service can be short or long term therapy. In certain circumstances I can offer house visits and walking therapy. My door is open for anyone who wants to talk and those who struggle to find that safe space around others or within themselves.
Please, you don't have to feel alone. I work with couples, young persons, families, and individuals. I am compassionate and I genuinely want you to have the best outcome for you.
I have a Clean Enhanced DBS for your peace of mind, and I have a Level 2 in Safeguarding Adults.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Level 4 Diploma in Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Sexuality Identity
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken