Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07878
Hello, my name is Debbie. I am a counsellor and a supervisor. I work in and around Exeter, in North Devon.
As a Counsellor: I see clients over the age of 8 years old. I provide counselling either in person, online or via a telephone service. This service can be short or long-term therapy. In certain circumstances I can offer house visits. I do see clients who live outside of Exeter. My door is open for anyone who wants to talk and move forward with their life with positive changes.
You don't have to feel alone. I work with couples, young persons, families, and individuals.
I am compassionate and I genuinely want the best outcome for you.
Supervisor: My supervisory approach is supported by Hawkins & Shohet's Seven Eyed Model of Supervision. As an Integrative Counsellor I will also draw on other theoretical models to support our working relationship together.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Professional Supervision
Level 4 Diploma in Counselling
Diploma Children and Young People
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Sexuality Identity
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken