Ms Vanessa Zopp
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08165
Location: Hornchurch Romford
Hi and welcome.
I am a qualified therapist trained both in psychodynamic counselling and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy).
If you are struggling in life and going through a tough time suffering from relationship issues, low mood, depression, anxiety, or simply you are not sure what yet, I am here to listen and help.
I work Via phone, WhatsApp Video, Zoom, Skype Video and in-person when possible.
- Qualifications & Experience- FdSc Counselling and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (Accredited BACP Course)
- HCE Psychodynamic Counselling and Organisational Dynamics
- Diploma in Online Counselling
BACP Registered Member
NCS Accredited Registrant
ACTO Professional Member
I also continue professional development expanding my skills and knowledge by regularly attending workshops, conferences and seminars as well as weekly clinical supervision.
Some of the CPDs (Continuous Professional Development) I have attended:
- Working Therapeutically with Violent Behaviour
- Helping to Build Shame Resilience Across the Disorders
- The Cost of caring Secondary Traumatic Stress and Practitioner Self-Care in the Caring Professionals
- Family and Beyond: An Introduction to Systemic Thinking
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Languages Spoken