Ms Louise Urquhart
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08331
Location: Wiltshire and Nationwide
Hello there - I'm Louise from Rewired.
I offer a variety of approaches to support anyone whose emotional distress is getting in the way of them being able to live life fully. This can include CBT, Mindfulness, Sports Psychology or just some courageous conversations.
By listening and understanding, together we can build a plan of strategies that help improve your mood and get you doing what you want to be doing.
An experienced and qualified psychotherapist, I specialise in working with young people, however I truly enjoy working with any age group. Together with the Rewired Counselling collective, I design and run stress management courses and workshops, wellbeing festivals and deliver talks to schools and organisations.
Feel free to reach out in any way......call or email me anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as I can
- Qualifications & ExperienceUniversity of Wales Caerleon Campus - Post Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CBT)
Certificate in Counselling Skills - University of Bristol
Large number of one and two day CPD workshops
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken