Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08404
Location: Y Felinheli
I am an accredited member of the NCS with 6 years of professional work experience. I have experience in helping clients with relationship issues, trauma and abuse, intimacy related issues, & motivation, self esteem, and confidence. I believe that you are the expert of your story and that you have many strengths that will assist you in overcoming things that challenge you. It takes courage to seek out a more fulfilling and happier life and to take the first steps towards a change. I am here to support & empower you in that journey.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMasters of Science in Counselling with a Specialisation in Clinical Mental Health Counselling from Prescott College, Arizona and completed my supervised clinical training on site at Sebastian Family Psychology Practice in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in 2017.
My background is in the Education, Humanities &Social Sciences and the Performing Arts. I have worked in the world of education and theatre my whole life. I studied Fine Arts at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, and went on to receive a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from Loyola University in Chicago, and a Masters in Humanities at Northwestern University in Evanston, in 2000.
I am an active member of the American Counseling Association (ACA), American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT), International Expressive Arts Therapy Association (IEATA), International Ecopsychology Society (IES), and the Alliance for Peacebuilding (AfP).
I completed an externship in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy from The International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy, Chicago, IL, USA. (2017).
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken