Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-10012
Harriet Page BSc Prof. Dip Psy C.
Hi! I'm Harriet. I'm a qualified, registered, and insured counsellor and hypnotherapist. Having worked as a mental health practitioner in several different roles, I have had experience of working therapeutically with a range of different issues; anxiety, depression, paranoid thoughts, trauma-based fears, and abuse, to name a few.
I feel I work best with a core client group between the ages of 18 and 35; and the topic I work with most frequently is relationship boundaries, which I feel very confident in supporting people with. I'd love to hear from you if this is something you wish to address, because I appreciate that everyone's story and experience is unique and it is so important to find a counsellor that suits your needs.
While I am open to working with a wide range of topics, I am focused on specialising in binge eating disorder and hoarding tendencies as these two areas that I am particularly drawn to and passionate about. I welcome the opportunity to work with clients with these particular issues, as I really feel we could make great progress together. I also relish working with those who are embracing the spiritual element of their journey and would wish to bring this into our work together, in whichever way this is comfortable for you to discuss.
I offer a free 20 minute introductory session online so that you can feel into whether we are a good fit together and to give you confidence that you would feel safe and comfortable commencing counselling with me. Please click the green button at the top of the page to email me and we can arrange our first phone session from there. I can't wait to hear from you! :)
- Qualifications & Experience• BSc Hons Psychology Degree
• Level 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
• Chrysalis Certificate in Humanistic Counselling
• Understanding Abuse and Trauma Level 3 ACCPH Accredited
• Listening Skills with Bath Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings