Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-00118
Hello, my name is Zoe and I just wanted to start by saying thank you for taking the time to read my bio. I decided to become a counsellor because I am passionate about supporting people to learn more about themselves and build self-esteem and, having had counselling myself, have personally experienced how powerful talking therapy can be.
I offer a friendly yet professional counselling service in a calm and confidential environment in which my client feels heard, understood and not judged. I believe that you are the expert on your life and I therefore encourage you to be honest in exploring what is going on for you during our sessions.
Well done in taking the first step, give me a call to talk more about how counselling could support you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am a qualified and registered member of the NCS and I have experience with online, telephone and face to face counselling. I have supported clients with a variety of mental health issues.
- What I can help with
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children