Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-00647
I offer a warm, professional relationship for you to explore what has been going on for you or what you might be going through. I am a Humanistic therapist and have experience supporting people going through depression, anxiety, low self esteem, anger and a whole range of life challenges.
I think at times we all face unique challenges personal to us but also have within us our own unique answers or ways forward. Only you can know fully what you have experienced in life and what the best path forward is for you.
What I provide is a safe time and space grounded in respect, openness and acceptance for you to feel heard and understood. With support you can start to untangle whatever it is you want to focus on, gain clarity freeing you to move forward your way.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma Therapeutic Counselling
Certificate Counselling Studies
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken