Mrs Kelly Smith
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-01151
Hello, thank you for taking the time to look at my profile.
I am an integrative counsellor & psychotherapist working in private practice here in North Devon.
I qualified in 2011 and initially focused on working primarily with young people, taking up role as in-house counsellor in two local secondary schools.
I now work with a varied range of clients- young people, adults & couples and I am also a qualified supervisor.
I set up my private practice in 2015 and work from a very welcoming, private and cosy summer house in my garden.
I believe that, ultimately it is the strength of the therapeutic relationship that matters most and, as such, I invite you to come along and meet with me for a free initial consultation to see if you feel I am the right counsellor for you.
- Qualifications & ExperiencePsychology & social sciences Bcs (hons).
Level 6 Certificate supervision.
Level 4 certificate integrative counselling & psychotherapy.
Post graduate diploma in Children & Young People.
Certificate in attachment & Neuroscience.
Certificate in Equine Assisted Psychotherapy.
Certificate in Mindfulness Based stress reduction.
PTTLS - teaching qualification.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken