Mrs Maria Albertsen
Member Status: Fellow Accredited
Member No: NCS20-01330
Location: North Shields
Making the decision to see a therapist is a big step forward in dealing with whatever issues are troubling you. I understand that it is often an anxious and daunting step to take and I aim to provide you with enough information to help you decide if therapy is the right choice for you.
Counselling and psychotherapy takes place in a comfortable and supportive environment, in which you set the agenda. You will be listened to, accepted and respected regardless of what issues you bring. I will not judge you or tell you what to do but will support you to work through any difficulties you may be experiencing and make any decisions that you feel are right for you.
If you would like to arrange a free 30 minute consultation, book a session or have a question to ask, please do get in touch.
Notice: Due to Covid-19 all counselling and psychotherapy sessions will take place online. This is to keep both of us safe. Once we can safely do so, sessions at my office will resume as normal.
- Qualifications & Experience* MA in Counselling (2010) – York St. John University
* Diploma in Counselling (2005)
* Certificate in Counselling (2003)
* BSc (Hons) Health Studies (2002)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Suicidal feelings