Mrs Kay Rogers Dyson
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-01586
Clients come to me for all kinds of reasons but often initially come with anxiety and feelings of being overwhelmed or not feeling 'good enough', These feelings can come from a variety of places but are based in deep seated self beliefs. We explore and challenge these in various ways with an aim to changing them and helping the client to let go and move forward.
My background is in children and family support. Our experiences as children play forward into the rest of our lives. Working with children and their families I am able to address the issues that are causing distress and unease thereby opening the blocks which may lead to future issues.
The first session will be a free 30 minute consultation thereby allowing the potential client to decide without risk if I am the right counsellor for them. I also offer a home visiting service in special circumstances. I work face 2 face, online video sessions or telephone session.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMembership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Individual Member
Training: CPCAB Diploma Level 4 / 2014
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children