Ms Zoe Ross
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS21-00766
If you are experiencing symptoms of anxiety, chronic stress and PTSD and finding it difficult to live the life you want to live, then I can help.
I can help you to understand and get to the root of your issues, manage and improve your symptoms and, most importantly, start to thrive in your life.
I understand your time is very precious and I can offer you highly professional, discrete and confidential psychological support that can effectively help you move past your issues as quickly as possible.
I have lovely therapy rooms in Wilmslow and Manchester City Centre. I also offer walking therapy in Alderley Edge, though currently most of my clients prefer remote (online video) sessions.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have an MSc in Counselling & Positive Psychology and an MSc in Psychology. I'm currently completing a PostGraduate Certificate in Compassion Focussed Therapy as part of my further training with British Psychological Society to become a Chartered Counselling Psychologist.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children