Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS21-02382
Psychotherapist BACP Accred | Online Affordable Therapy | Experienced PGDip & Masters Level 7 CBT and Attachment specialist | Fee 15 min consultation | From £35/session | Together we can explore, reflect and work through difficult emotions and experiences.
Are you at a place where you are ready to seek help and support? I am a fully qualified BACP registered therapist. I cover all areas in counselling but specialize in non-substance related behavioural addictions (e.g. compulsive spending, overeating etc.) and attachment relationships (how our early bonds impact our behaviours and interactions with others)
My aim is to provide a confidential space where you can feel comfortable to talk about your difficulties. I consider therapy as a journey that will help you to get to know yourself better with the aim to improve your quality of life. I adapt my way of working according to each individual needs as I believe that everyone is unique.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMaster's Level 7 Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy; PG Diploma Counselling and Psychotherapy; PG Certificate Counselling and Psychotherapy; Counselling Skills levels 1-3.
Registered and accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the National Counselling Society (NCS). BACP Membership number: 00925195
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Prescribed Psychiatric Drug Dependence/Withdrawal
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings