Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS22-00283
I’m Davy. A qualified counsellor here to help you with whatever you’re going through, work things out for the better and find some freedom.
I provide a service which is affordable and accessible to as many people as possible and operate a means-related scale of charges.
I'm fluent in BSL and happy to work with Deaf and Hearing.
If you would like to find out more or just talk please get in touch by phoning or texting my number above or email me.
- Qualifications & Experience· BA (Hons) Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
· Diploma Level 5 - Counselling & Psychotherapy
· Ascentis Level 2 - Bereavement Support
· Signature Level 3 - British Sign Language
· Signature Level 1 - Deaf and Deafblind Awareness and Communication
· CAP Release (Addictions) – Group coach
My experience to date includes working with Cruse Bereavement Care, Care in Crisis, Emerge Counselling services, Care for the Family, Restore Well Being and Hope Counselling.
I am a director at Restore Well Being
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken