Mrs Melanie Pearce
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCSX56
I am passionate about helping people overcome their stress, anxiety and fears so that they can feel happier in their lives. My aim is to help you to make a change for the better....fast!
I treat both adults and children, and in the case of a child, the parent is most welcome to stay for the session if they wish.
I offer treatments from home in Farnborough, in a friendly and informal environment, so you can feel more relaxed immediately. I believe in listening in a non-judgmental way, so you can feel free to discuss your issue(s) openly and we can work together to find a solution.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling skills Dip Hyp CS
Integrated Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Ad.Dip PC
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken