Mr Wayne Broadhurst
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: WB00P03
As a counsellor, I can offer you a safe, confidential space to explore your feelings and help you move forward in life.
Personal therapy service (discounts for students).
I have over 6 years’ experience of working with all age groups in a variety of settings including health centres, schools, colleges and community projects.
My experience includes supporting children and their families in special schools and pupil referral units.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
Post-qualifying Training in Counselling Young People.
Certificate in Couples Counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken