Member Status: Accredited
Member No: AW00P27
I provide a confidential space, and can help you to explore safely what is troubling you, and discover your own unique way forward. I have over 10 years experience working with adults and young people. I offer a free, no obligation, 20 minute consultation so you can decide if I am the right therapist for you.
Are you struggling with life and have difficulty finding hope for your future? Having painful thoughts, feeling defeated or angry. Does the same thing that brings you down keep happening? Counselling can help you discover who you really are, figure out what you want, and change your future.
I am compassionate and can help you. I create a safe space and offer therapy tailored to understanding your personal problems and how they affect you. We can explore together what is troubling you, what really lies behind it, and what you want to change. Enabling you to find relief from the reactions that cause you grief.
I specialise in working with young people and trauma. I have worked in a children’s home and work with young offenders. I also work with adults who are survivors but continue to live with the affects of trauma (PTSD). I help you recognise your strengths, learn ways of grounding yourself, process the past and change your brains fight/flight/freeze response to react properly to real present threats rather than those from the past.
This might feel like a big step, especially when you’re struggling, but you can change, find relief, and discover a better future. I provide a confidential space, and can help you to explore safely what troubles you, and discover your own unique way forward.
I offer a free 20 minute consultation where we can talk about what you want and what I can offer. There is no obligation and it enables you to see if I am the right therapist for you. You can Email or call, or have a look at my website for more information - Time4Life.co.uk
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have an Advanced Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling Diploma and continue to build my knowledge and experience. I specialise in Trauma (PTSD) and young people being registered as a Children and Young People’s Therapist.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken