Ms Barbara Salmon
Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: BS00P04
If you're facing life crisis, emotional or long term issues, exploring your concerns in a safe, confidential atmosphere could be for you...
I am accredited with the following governing bodies the BACP, NCS & ACC and am committed to personal, moral and professional conduct.
I work integratively, integrating the Psychodynamic, Person Centred and C.B.T approaches. Working this way means I am equipped to deal with a variety of issues and this means also that I can adapt the therapy to meet your needs.
I am located in Kennington, approximately 3 minutes from buses and tube station.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBSc (Hons) in Reflective Therapeutic Practice
Adv Dip in Therapeutic Counselling
Dip in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Cert in Counselling Theory
Cert in Counselling Skills
Cert in Behavioural Couples Therapy
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken