Miss Caroline Curtis-Dolby
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: CC00P07
Owner and Founder of Belgravia Therapy & Family Emotional Governance.
Transpersonal Humanistic Integrative Psychotherapist. Specialising in Divorce, Process and Substance Addiction.
Working within the space of Pre-Divorce. Divorce. Post Divorce issues. Developed own program of Family Emotional Governance. "The Rules of Disengagement" or The "Rules of Engagement" you choose?. Complex Addiction problems. Represent International Treatment and Wellness Centres Globally.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma Transpersonal Humanistic Integrative Psychotherapist
(Acc MNCS) Member of the National Counselling Society.
(RCN) Royal Collage of Nursing.
(EFT) Emotional Freedom Technique.
(CPD) 10 years of Continued Professional Development.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Languages Spoken