Member Status: Accredited
Member No: CC00P07
I am the Owner and Founder of Belgravia Therapy & Family Emotional Governance programme. The is Trade Marked by Belgravia Therapy and we own the name.
I Trained as a Transpersonal Humanistic Integrative Psychotherapist. Specialising in Divorce, Substance and Process Addiction.
Working with Pre-Divorce. Divorce. Post Divorce issues. I Developed my own program of Family Emotional Governance. "The Rules of Disengagement" or The "Rules of Engagement" you choose? in order to provide a clear place of enquiry into the complex workings of a relationship. Often Addiction issues are present in this process but we absolutely know something can be done about this which will bring about a very different result in the outcome.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma Transpersonal Humanistic Integrative Psychotherapist
Trained as a Multi-Cultural Psychotherapist.
(Acc MNCPS) Member of the National Counselling & Psychotherapy Society. 7
(NCIP) National Counsel of Integrative Psychotherapists.
(ICIP) International Counsel of Integrative Psychotherapists.
(EFT) Emotional Freedom Technique.
(CPD) 15 years of Continued Professional Development.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Languages Spoken