Member Status: Accredited
Member No: CE00P01-2
I set up my private practice, Small Steps Counselling Service, and have been working in private practice as a Counsellor for 8 years.
I believe that we all have the right to feel in control of our lives and have the belief that we are good enough and that we matter.
Whilst I work with clients covering areas such as anxiety, depression and stress, I specialise in working with parents providing support and behavioural management strategies where parents are struggling with the daily demands that being a parent can bring.
I provide a non judgmental service in a calm and relaxing environment. There is plenty of free parking - and tea/coffee/water are freely available.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy with distinction
Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Diploma in Autism Awareness
Training in 8 different parenting programmes
- What I can help with
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Children / teenagers
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken