Ms Claire Currie
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: CS00P14
I am wholly interested in guiding people with their inner strength back into line to which path they are meant to live. Helping with therapeutic interventions challenges and focusing on the clients actions so that their wants and needs for the future are established.
- Qualifications & ExperiencePsychology degree
National counselling society accreditation in counselling and psychotherapy.
Counsellor in DISC
Befriender with Family Lives
Continued CPD within Family Lives and National Counselling Society.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken