Mrs Helen Green
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: HG00P07
We all have times in our lives when we are struggling and need some extra help and support.
I have over 25 years experience of working within mental health in a range of settings including the NHS, private practice and other public sector organisations. I work in a flexible and responsive way, drawing on a range of skills to help provide support to empower you to tackle your problems.
I have a friendly but professional approach and firmly believe in the power of working together with clients to meet individual goals. Working collaboratively, we identify what you want to achieve and plan how we will work together to support you to make the changes needed to get you where you want to be.
Qualified in Counselling, Hi intensity CBT and EMDR, I draw on a wide range of approaches and techniques, in-line with NICE guidelines, to help us explore the preferred way forward for you and to provide the most appropriate intervention.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapuetic Counselling - Distinction
Post Graduate Diploma in Hi Intensity CBT - Distinction
Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling - Distinction.
B.NURS (Hons) with RMN
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Languages Spoken