Mrs Janet Hamilton
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: JH00P22
Location: Great Dunmow
I am a qualified Integrative Counsellor and Hypnotherapist based in Great Dunmow offering clients a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment where you will be valued as a person. We can work together to allow you to explore your thoughts and feelings and help you identify changes that could benefit you.
Stress caused by issues in our lives can be detrimental to health, leading to emotional exhaustion and illness.
Whether you are suffering a personal crisis or have ongoing problems which are causing distress or dissatisfaction, you are welcome to come for an initial assessment to determine how we could work together to improve your outlook for the future.
Counselling allows time for you – something that modern life frequently lacks. It gives you time for reflection and to explore difficult or painful feelings and related behaviours or relationship issues.
Everyone needs time for themselves. I can provide a safe and confidential setting where you will be listened to and be really heard.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Professional Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy (Ad.Prof Dip.CP) accredited by the National Counselling Society and the Royal College of Nursing.
Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy (Dip. CP) accredited by the National Counselling Society and the Royal College of Nursing.
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip.Hyp. CS) accredited by the National Hypnotherapy Society and the Royal College of Nursing.
Applied EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Practitioner.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken