Dr Jonathan Lloyd
Member Status: Senior Accredited
Member No: JL00P14
I like to build a good non-judgemental relationship with my clients based on empathy and understanding. I appreciate that talking things through can be very useful. Although, for some issues we need to connect to other more emotion driven parts of our brain. This is where more hypnotic/metaphoric approaches can be extremely potent. I am happy to amalgamate different models of therapy to benefit my client.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Docotate in Counselling (The University of Manchester).
Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy.
Post Grad Cert in Supervision.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken