Mrs Jacqueline Tee
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: JT00P20
As a psychotherapeutic counsellor I offer a warm and empathetic environment where you can voice your concerns and talk freely without judgement.
Psychotherapeutic counselling uses an holistic approach that can help you to move towards a brighter, happier and more fulfilled place. As an 'integrative' psychotherapist, I use different models of therapy to meet individual need; you will be treated as the unique individual you are.
I work from a peaceful rural location on the outskirts of Horsham.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI hold an Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling, as well as Diplomas in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills. I have also completed a 'Working Creatively With Clients' course and Mindfulness, the Brain and Therapy.
I am a member of the National Counselling Society and National Hypnotherapy Society, both of which are accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under its Accredited Voluntary Register (AVR) scheme.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Languages Spoken