Miss Kate Hartley
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: KH00P11
I run Flourish Therapy which offers hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, reiki, thai yoga massage and many varieties of remedial massage. I set up Flourish Therapy as I want to deliver a unique and passionate approach to helping individuals find ways to cope with their difficulties, whether physical or psychological, and find inspiration and motivation to live their best lives possible.
- Qualifications & Experience2010: Professional Diploma with Distinction in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills – Accredited by the Hypnotherapy Society and the Royal College of Nursing.
2011: Professional Integrated Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling – Accredited by the National Counselling Society and the Royal College of Nursing.
2014: Certificate of Completion: Understanding Anxiety without the need for Drugs, Human Givens College
2014: Certificate of Completion: From Stress to Psychosis, Human Givens College
2014: Diploma in Counselling Children and Adolescents, Cressingham College, Kent
2014: Certificate of Competence: Dysfunctional Families, Cressingham College, Kent
2014: Certificate of Competence: Metaphors for Children and Adolescents, Cressingham College, Kent
2010: ITEC Level 3 Diploma with Distinction in Holistic Massage, Body Basics, London
2015: Certified Wordweaving™ Practitioner, The Quest Institute.
And many more ....
For a full list of my qualifications, please visit: http://www.flourishtherapy.co.uk/about-and-qualifications/
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Parenting skills
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken